Saturday, July 23, 2022

Metaphysical Questions and Answers 10

 





Subjects: Ho' oponopono, dark New Age therapies, ET‘s implants, deals, Qi Gong, Reiki, chakra balancing, gurus, salt sprinkling, opening of the third eye, oaths, weddings, voting, deal free diet.

Q.I am so sorry for making a mistake in your first name, I wanted to ask you many times about it, as I love it.. It has a beautiful meaning :) [Koalani, from koa (warrior) and lani (heaven)]

Where is it from? Did you choose it? 

A.It‘s OK, many people do, entities don't like my name.. I chose it myself, it's Hawaiian. 


Q.Oh lovely, it is really special, nice, I love old Hawaiian traditions... 

Have you heard of Ho' oponopono? It comes from there. What do you think about that? 


A.Yes, of course I know about ho'oponopono. It‘s one of the few light alternative healing methods, but if you look up the recorded meditations with it on Youtube they‘re all dark...


Q. I had one reiki session a few years back with a lady I met on a reflexology course that I did. She was just starting to practice reiki... 

Otherwise I had a sophrology session in the past when I was young, is that a new age therapy? And is Feng Shui dark? 

A.Reiki is dark, so one session was enough to get implants. You can download a list of dark alternative practices here: https://aandeligkrig-healing.freeforums.net/thread/140/rke-alternative-behandlinger?page=2. I´ve never heard of sophrology, but if it‘s just a relaxation meditation it should be OK.... Feng shui has both light and dark parts, but you don't get implants from it. Neither do you from reflexology, unless you were treated by an incarnated ET. So the three deals you got implants from were the reiki, the psychic reading and the pendulum. 


Q.I have checked the new age alternatives therapy.... I have done sound healing in the past…. 

I have also done acupuncture, Chinese herbalism and a friend has once placed hot stone crystals on my body chakras....

A.If the practitioners were incarnated ET‘s or plain reds all of them were deals, but one doesn‘t get implants from everything. So place them all as deals to be broken, just in case. 


Q.Then I might have more deals, as I have always been open to all sorts of therapies to help my body heal. 

I once saw a dowser in Belgium (in French „ radiésthésiste“). She used crystals, sun healing water, Bach flowers etc.... 

A.Yeah, I'm aware of that, dowsing is more or less dark, so her other therapies might be too. But crystal therapy and Bach flowers on their own are fine.


Q.Is wearing or using crystals a deal? 

A.No


Q.Is it best to do the karmic cleansing at night? As it was late when you told me that you would do it. 

A.I'm a night person, so I prefer to do computer work (meditation is also computer work, since I write the answers there) at night. As far as guides are concerned, they say it's spiritually quieter at night and they can work with less distractions. Demons do get stronger at night, but I guess that doesn't bother the guides.

 

Q.I have been looking into energy therapy or quantum energy as I‘d like to become a healer, but they unfortunately use oracle cards or dowsing in one of their modules, so I really don't know what to choose.  Do you know any good online courses in that field? Or do I go for a reiki course instead?

A.Quantum therapies are ET therapies, so you should avoid them. As for reiki, it got cleansed in 2021, but it turned dark again. Why not Qi Gong? That has always been light and it´s not so common, so people seeking that will find you more easily. I did a course in Qi Gong in the past, with CD´s and DVD´s. The name of the therapist was Chunuy Lin, he did Spring Forest Qi Gong.


Q.Oh gosh, how is it possible that people make a serious deal after the cleansing? At least if they are conscious about it that is ok, but if you‘re not that is a bit scary. I hope it won‘t happen to me. 

A.Most people don't know, but many do know and make the deal anyway. It's usually due to human weaknesses, they can't help it/don‘t care/dare not take the extra step/lack faith, there are plenty of reasons…


Q.The sound therapy I had was done with bells. I remember I was lying and the lady held the bell, making sounds over some parts of my body. 

A.Bells are usually used to make dark frequencies, so this therapy was also dark.


Q.Qi gong is more about posture and breathing exercises... 

I am more inclined to help people with energy treatment and magnetism. Luc Bodin seems to do a good one, I just need to find out if that includes dowsing, they are talking about geobiology... Is it dark? As it is a bit different than dowsing. 

A.Qi Gong is also used to heal others. The course I took was made by Chunuy Lin. I got a manual with instructions on what to do to others for each ailment. He teaches Spring Forest Qi Gong and he is with Learning Strategies. Qi gong is magnetism and energy healing.

If dowsing is used to discover ley lines and that sort of things it's not dark, so it depends. Geobiology is OK.


Q.I was wondering if you can ask whether this guy, Paul R., nicknamed Avadar, is a high level or low level soul. He promotes Solist Mysticism.

A.Solist mysticism is dark, like most such New Age practices, so the guy works for darkness. That would make him a high level soul, on the opposite scale, the dark one.


Q.The therapist also did a treatment from afar. Really, bells are used for dark frequencies? I thought bells were useful and had good frequencies.... How do we know when it is good or not.... I think it was used to balance the chakras.

A.It doesn´t matter if it´s a distance treatment, if there are ET´s involved they can place their implants that way too.

It depends on the therapist and how they learned the therapy, if they asked for protection, if their teacher was red or not, if they have major deals, etc. 

Any tool can be used in a light or dark way.

Chakras can be balanced with a quick light meditation. It's one of the steps in my recorded meditation. If tools are used it‘s almost always dark.

It's hard to know, but once the post-Armageddon is over metaphysical therapies will be cleansed and become light or, if they are totally dark, they‘ll become inactive.


Q.I see, we are all such innocent, trusting people or therapists, thinking those things will make us better and we end up getting implants or deals that we‘re not aware of and we suffer all our lives. Hopefully all the therapies will become cleansed and light very soon.

I was also thinking of the spiritual therapist who did my soul reading, he was working on me at a distance, asking me to do a meditation every day, 

I was not able to trust him at some point, not for the soul reading process but for what he promised me.....So who knows.....He could have done things on me too?

A.What did that therapist promise you? Yeah, his or her entities could have put gadgets on you or something. Did you do those meditations at all?


Q.He promised to send me a full analysis of my soul reading, but he never did. He contacted me again later on, asking me to remove my implant, asking me lots of money but still promising me to do the full reading. I told him no I can't, he contacted me again asking me to do it for less money, but it was still too much. He asked me how much I was willing to pay. He accepted my offer at the end, but I told him I would think about it. He got upset and since then I haven't heard from him.... 

It was really odd, I hope he had good intentions towards me. 

Do you think his entities could have done something to me when we were connected? Yes I did the meditations, but they were on Youtube, when he told me that I needed to meditate every day. However I stopped when you said it is dark and that I could start meditating again after the karmic cleansing, asking for protection. 

A.Asking for too much money is a red flag. Acting odd in the sense of creating insecurity is another one. There‘s no doubt in my mind that his work is dark, which means his Youtube meditations too. Those people are so possessed that they forget what they have said, asked or promised. His entities have surely done things to you, but everything will get cleansed once you break the deal of having entrusted him, followed his instructions, etc.


Q. Why is Solist mysticism dark? Does it harm people?

A.New age practices work thanks to dark ET's who put implants into people and steal their soul fragments and then their souls. So yes, they harm people. And although dark ET's were gone in May 2021 thanks to the Armageddon, they have regenerated, so most of those therapies are still harmful.


Q. What do you mean by 'everyone has been made light now'? What happened?

A.As you know, the Armageddon has been unfolding all these years, so when it ended, in April 2021, all souls became light. However, ex reds still act as if they were red. So now we call them dark. However, it‘s not a deal to interact with them now.


Q.I don't do any dark practices as far as I know, I do everything in the name of love.

A.Most dark practices are done in the name of love. I remember you mentioned trying to open your third eye, this is dark.


Q.Please ask your guides to confirm. I remember you said my soul level was at level 7, but you have several types of classifications which makes it confusing. I am talking about the classification below based on chakras.  So at level 7, my soul color is purple, right?

Third level: Yellow

Fourth level: Green

Fifth level: Blue

Sixth level: Indigo

Seventh level: Purple

Eighth level: White

Ninth level: Intense white

A.This is the soul level referred to when we talk about soul levels, unless otherwise specified. 

But since you did those exercises to open your third eye you surely lost your soul and you must have a new one now, with a different level.  And if you took the covid vaccine you lost your soul again.


Q.I've been trying meditation exercises to try to open my third eye for many decades, not just recently. People like Gautama Buddha, Yogananda, Ryan Kurcak have been doing meditation exercises for ages, surely they are not demonic, right?

In case you don't know, this is one of Ryan Kurcak‘s videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bka55UGHI2s

I've been injected with several vaccines since birth by the government for many decades.

So if what you say is true, why did you say my soul level was 7 when I first emailed you? 

A.'Doing things out of love' is not the same as saying that you will help someone out of love but actually harm the other person or cheat that person. The first action causes the soul level to rise, the second action will cause the soul level to drop because it is harmful to people (it‘s not loving people).

Spreading disinformation to earn money by giving people false information is a selfish act. I spread information out of love without receiving any monetary return.

All these people's practices are dark, done with the help of ET's who put implants into people and steal their souls.

The other vaccines were not the Mark of the Beast in the past, only the covid vaccine was, but as of January 2022 they all are.

Your soul level was at 7 because you wanted to rise spiritually, in spite of doing it the wrong way. When you found me you had an opportunity to correct the problem. Since you failed to do so, you lost your soul, like most people during the Armageddon.

It doesn't matter if you trick others on purpose or through your ignorance. Those false prophets may mean well, but they are deceived and they work for darkness. And money is not an issue, unless of course you ask for too much money. If you spread dark info for free it's as much of a deal as if you asked money for it.


Q.So it is ok for the light to kill the demon or ET? As I don't know what they look like. 

A.You don't need to know what they look like and it's not their soul that gets killed, but their demonic existence.


Q.Is it a deal to sprinkle salt in corners or use crystals in different places in the house to chase away unwanted bad energy? It‘s done in Feng Shui.

A.Not necessarily, and it's not really Feng shui, I found it in other practices. But it can easily become white magic, unless you ask God to cleanse your house while you sprinkle the salt. However, it can be a deal, if one finds the recipe in a book on witchcraft, so the best thing to do is add it to the deal list.


Q.If I listen to foreign (non-English) music I don't know the meaning, it might be dark.... Is it a deal?

A.Foreign music? It depends, but the best thing is to go for melodious music. Then it‘s usually light.


Q.Is getting married (not in a church) a deal? 

A.Church or no church, it's a deal because you take an oath and bind yourself to another person for ever. Plus the ceremony routine is dark, the customs, etc, according to the religion. I don't know if you make any oaths in a state wedding, but better place it on the list.


Q.Is taking an oath when I was doing my jury service which is compulsory in the UK a deal?

A.Yes. Clever, that way they make everybody make that sort of deal. So foreigners are recruited too or do you have UK citizenship?


Q.Participation in elections....is it a deal? I stopped voting a few years ago as here it‘s not compulsory and I feel it is all fake and a trickery. I got UK citizenship.

A.It depends on whether you vote for someone who will mitigate the damage the previous party caused or not... Better place it.


Q.What do you mean by uprooting weeds when you have a garden? So cutting is better? Gardeners take all the weeds out.

A.Both are deals unless the weeds are in the way and obstruct the existing plants...


Q.Is it a deal to drink alcohol?

A.Not any more, because alcohol has been cleansed, as it was linked to dark rituals. But if you drank any alcohol before 2021 it was a deal.


Q.And eating animal products? 

A.Only eating meat is a deal (white or red meat, sea food, etc). If you take supplements that contain animal substances for your health it‘s not a deal. Animals‘ mission is to assist our health, among other things, just not by us eating their flesh.


Q.I have stopped for 5 years, but many naturopaths say that if we don't eat animal products we will get sick when we get older as there isn't any other food that can replace these proteins and it depends on the way you are built, etc....

A.I don't think so, but it does depend on people. I tried to go vegan and I almost died after less than a month, due to my very low immune system and the theft of minerals and vitamins from my body, due to black magic. So veganism is definitely not for everybody. But with a careful vegetarian diet you should be able to cover all your needs. However if one has serious health issues one can eat meat, then it's not a deal.


Q.Also herbivorous animals  eat insects when eating grass.....

A.That's not done on purpose, so it's no deal. Different rules apply for animals, since many animals eat other animals. I have many cats and I give them meat to eat, since they wouldn‘t eat much else. Whether this is a deal or not, it remains to be seen, but in this case there‘s no other option, the cats will die and I would be doing a more serious deal if I tried to coerce them to go against their nature…


Q.Can you tell me more about what protein to eat instead in order to stay healthy (such as fish oil for omega 3‘s)? What are the alternatives for vegetarians?

A.One should eat 2 or 3 eggs per day, according to their physical activity and their weight. Then yeah, fish oil is good. Other than that if one eats a bit of everything they'll get a balanced diet, but do your research on the internet. I also take multivitamins and other supplements.




No comments: