Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Metaphysical Questions and Answers 11

 



Subjects: Deals, red stores and brands, non-vegetarian supplements, soul loss symptoms, products connected to human sacrifices, poisoned food, Nephilim and Reptilians, adrenal fatigue, God, light and dark music, the covid vaccine, mRNA technology.

Q.I only have 80 deals, but you mentioned around 500 deals being normal.... I am far from it

A.Well, in my case there were 600 plus, but some people have more. I counted similar deals with each person as different deals, so this increases the amount. 


Q.Is cutting grass a deal, like removing weeds?

A.No, I dont think that cutting grass is a deal, since the grass is not uprooted, just shortened. As for weeds, if you remove them because they´re hampering the growth of a flower, or when you need the dirt for other purposes,  it´s not a deal. You don't just uproot a plant for no reason, this is a deal.


Q.OK, I understand now regarding grass and weeds. So you just need to leave the weed alone to grow, you cannot cut it?

A.If you cut it to refresh it or harvest its flower, that´s fine. Uprooting it when it´s not in the way is a deal.


Q.I didn't include in my list things with reds as I don't think I made any deals with them, but I might be wrong.

Can you explain a bit more about : "Shopping in red stores, eating food from the human sacrifice ritual list and such similar things"?  I don't know what they are.

A.Everybody has deals with reds, as they were all around us. It was inevitable to give them things, receive things from them, agree with them on something, go somewhere with them, etc. When there were still reds, there were red stores. For a store to be red it had to have a red owner. The link to the list of brands that are connected to human sacrifices is on the deal list, but here it is: https://aandeligkrig-healing.freeforums.net/thread/77/ter-barn-deltar-satanistiska-ritualer?page=1


Q.The reason that I went back to eating meat is because I lost hair. I had skin issues and I felt cold and weak, but I didn´t eat any fish or fish oil,.just vegetables. I will try to stop to eat meat again when I am ready.

A.I had those symptoms too and especially the cold feeling was caused by heavy soul loss, but also by adrenal fatigue. Maybe you have that too. Many people under mental attack develop it.

Taking supplements that contain animal parts is not a deal if we need them, since the soul mission of animals is to assist our health. This means that you can take fish oil.

On the other hand, eating flesh is a serious deal, because many masonic rituals are connected to that, plus Nephilim ate human flesh. Doing this to animals is the same thing, it gives Nephs and Reptilians the right to eat us. 


Q.Oh gosh, I didn't know that they eat human flesh..... Do Nephilim live among us?

A.They live on the other side of the Earth now, where humans are used as slaves, for hunt and food. In ancient times they lived here and did the same thing to humans. Reptilians eat human flesh too. Thousands of children are kidnapped and eaten alive by them in their underground bases. There are some Nephs and Reptilians who live among us and do the same thing. It would have stopped if humans had stopped eating animals...


Q.I was aware that those food products on the list (Coca Cola, Pepsi, etc) weren´t good for our health, plus they are multinational money making companies, but I didn't know about the additives…

I think clothes and shoe brands like Nike, Adidas, Zara, etc, are all part of it, right? 

A.Yes, most of them belong to Freemasons and their rituals have been attached to them.


Q.A certain celebrity put his blood on his trainers and people bought them like crazy. They did not realise what that was all about, but thought it was cool. Was it a ritual?

A.Yes, he did a ritual with his blood, that's witchcraft. Unfortunately people are unaware of these things and don't even believe witchcraft is real.


Q.What about large shops selling their own label products? I guess they are also included, aren´t they? Especially if the same products are produced, just with their shop brands instead.  I know some drugs and vaccines are included. This is really so crazy and freaky and people don´t have a clue…

A.It depends, but if it´s the same products, then yes. Getting us involved in human sacrifices by eating their food is the worst thing they can do.


Q.So on my list of deals do I need to add each product from the forbidden list plus red products like drinks, clothes, etc....? And do I do the ritual once for it all? 

A.No, you don´t.

Yes, all in one go.


Q.I have been following David Icke who believes in the AI and the secret elite circle in different parts of the world, but I don't know much about him.

A.I think he's bang on about many things.


Q.Yes, David Icke speaks very clearly about what has been happening in this world for ages. The thing is people who speak the truth are called conspiracy theorists, but I´m convinced that everything will eventually be brought to the light.

Why does the elite want us to eat embryos? Is this really true? Why do they want us to eat human flesh? For us to be part of them?

A.For us to participate in human sacrifice rituals. This way they have the right to have us killed any time they want, if we become too dangerous.


Q.Everything we own such as refrigerators, washing machines, cookers, the stuff people buy on Amazon (I don’t anymore), nearly everything is part of them......

A.Yes, and even e-bay belongs nowadays to Freemasonary. 


Q.Ok, so it makes us part of their rituals without knowing it but they already do that with the vaccines, so what else do they really want from us? Why do they kill us if we become dangerous? Because they are scared that we will take over?

A.They want anything and everything, they have a zillion plans and ways to achieve the same thing, and everything is getting renewed. They are not scared, just overzealous. They want to take over God and His creation. They killed and tortured God over and over again, but God recreated Himself.


Q.I just don't understand how they could torture and kill God as He is the Light, He is energy…

A.They gained the right through angels' and people's deals. The angels protected God and once they were tricked and left Him, He was left without protection.


Q.So we have thousands of deals, it´s infinite. We can't stop making deals or break them as we don't know everything they possess or do.

A.Exactly, in this world no-one can avoid making deals. The goal here is to break the worst ones or the majority...


Q.I see, it´s not easy and people are not open enough to really speak out about it,they will think we´re crazy….

What is RNA technology?

A.RNA is ET technology inserted into the covid vaccine, it remakes human DNA in an artificial way and blocks contact with the Light. Basically it makes humans into cyborgs.


Q.Oh no, gosh... Turning humans into robot-like creatues means humans would not be able to think for themselves or react, they would just accept everything and do what they are told to.

A.Yeah, they would be like ETs, more controllable, that's the goal. The correct name is mRNA.


Q.I wonder how people are so easily convinced to take these vaccines. There is so much information on the Internet, but people still think it´s a conspiracy theory and they don't want to believe they´re bad for their health. It is like they are already brainwashed, believing mainstream media. They do not question the info or consider the possibility of being controlled. 

A.There are plenty of rituals and special technology to brainwash people into being naive and trust the government…


Q.I added most multinational companies on my list of deals, as there are too many products to write them one by one, this way it will cover a good part of them, plus some of the products I remember.....So I guess beverages like beers such as Stella, Calsberg etc, are part of it too?

A.These beers aren't part of it as far as I know, but beer is alcohol, so drinking it used to be a deal until 2021. Heineken is part of it though.


Q.What about brands that aren´t on the list of products that contain blood from aborted fetuses, do they contain it too? Are other products safe? Is it safe to eat in restaurants?

A.The brands that aren´t on the list aren't part of human sacrifices as far as I know. You can eat outdoors, as long as you ask God to bless your food before eating it. Those products have been cleansed from sacrificial rituals, but ever since the covid vaccines were rolled out graphene and other poisons have been inserted into many products. . I buy a lot of things in bulk, in small stores around the market. This is safer than packaged food in super markets. Or you could buy organic food,.if you can afford it.


Q.What about PCR tests and masks, aren´t they linked to rituals?

A.They were, but they have also been cleansed.


Q.Is English pop music safe to listen to, if songs that are obviously dark are avoided?

A.Yes, older English pop music is usually fine, from the 60ies or 70ies, like Andy Williams, Al Martino, Engelbert Humperdinck, Perry Como, Bobby Vinton, Neil Sedaka, Gene Pitney, Johnny Mathis, etc…


Q.Singers from the 60's and 70's are not so much my taste, I listen more to music from the 80's and 90's.I don't know many of those you just mentioned. But I understand it´s better to listen to older romantic music than modern music. So do you mean it is still OK to listen to a red singer´s music if it´s melodic?

A.Yes, because there are no more reds.


Q.I have to say that I don't like American culture much -music, films, the way people dress....It is so artificial in my view,  but I guess I know why now, as there is so much going on there.

A.Many people feel the same way. Personally I have always picked the light elements from each culture and in America I have found many, like country music, old entertainment music, food, many old TV shows and the American language, which is lighter than many other languages.


Q.So all rock music is dark? Like the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, etc.....

A.Yes, especially the bands you mentioned, they were involved in satanic rituals…


Q.The Beatles, satanic? But their music wasn´t dark, was it? Were they Freemasons?

A.I don´t think they were Freemasons, but they had a a deal to succeed, they participated in dark rituals and their records are full of dark symbols. So yeah, their music is very dark. Pop music from other countries is lighter, like Finnish music, Scandinavian dance band music, Dutch and German schlagers…. Older Spanish, Italian and French pop music was also melodic and mostly light. If you insist on English, country music is lighter than pop. Then there´s folk music, that´s light too. in Europe and Polynesia you´ll find a vast variety to pick from.


Q.I am not sure about Scandinavian music....To me it sounds a bit oldish, but it´s a matter of taste. When were you born, in the 60's? 

I was born in the 70's maybe it has to do with how we grew up…

A.Yeah, I was born in the 60ies. I´m sure it has to do with how we grow up,since the music we hear around us or choose to listen to programs us either in a light way or a dark way. Once programmed to like dark music, it´s almost impossible to appreciate lighter music….

People who grew up in the eighties are used to that music and can't appreciate older music, feel the difference or feel it when music is dark. My coworker is like you, although we don't have much age difference.

I stopped listening to new music in the eighties/nineties, as it became dark in many countries, especially Mediterranean countries. I didn´t know it consciously, but I sort of felt it.

In any case, go for melodic music if possible, even if it's new.


Q.I don't know if it is that, maybe it is just a matter of taste. When I was young I listened to dark music because I had my brother and male friends who listened to it and at the time I enjoyed it, but when I grew up I prefered to listen to joyful/happy and romantic music.....

A.Well, people´s taste changes with age. We mature and make wiser choices.


Q.Gosh I didn't know about the Beatles, how did you find out?

A.It's well-known, if you look it up in the internet you'll find a lot of info about it.


Q.And what about ABBA, their music is melodic, is it in spite of that dark?

A.Yes, they had a deal. A Swedish investigator analyzed their lyrics and proved the message is dark. Unfortunately he got threatened and had to pull down his videos from Youtube.


Q.What do we do if we hear dark music like classic music or dark pop or some other type at a friend´s house? Isn´t this going to be a deal, as I do not know many people who only listen to soft music?

A.That's no deal, you have no control over what someone plays at their home. And if you don´t open yourself to it you don´t get programmed.


No comments: