Saturday, January 29, 2022

Metaphysical Questions and Answers 9



Topics: The covid vaccine/Mark of the Beast, deals, implants, dark metaphysical practices, karma balancing, Els.

Q.No I haven't take the Covid jab, I will never take it.....I am not scared of this Covid or viruses in general. I believe in alternative medicine and by looking after yourself, having a healthy life style you can only be stronger and go through anything.

I wanted to ask you a few questions about that too:  What do you think about this Covid jab? And what will happen to the people who took it? Is there any chance to help these people who already took it, to remove it from them if they wanted to? I do feel it is going to be a disaster in a few years for the people who took them.


A.The so-called covid-19 vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, so you lose your soul. It gets replaced by a covid soul. Now thanks to the Armageddon the people who took it get the covid soul cleansed and replaced by a new light soul within three months of the shot. But they can only break the deal once dead. You're right, if we don't succeed in breaking all the poisons, mRNA, spike protein and other dark elements contained in the vaccine they will all eventually die. There is work being done in the Armageddon for people to be saved, but it’s not really up to us.


Q. Are the answers from your guide that come to your mind always correct and precise? I believe your intuition is correct.

A.Well, guides don't always have the right to answer questions, at least it was so before the Armageddon when it came to general questions. And for things I had deals about, either from this life or past lives, demons would sometimes answer instead of my guide... And they lied of course. But this was about general or my own questions, not about clients' check-ups or past lives.


Q.What formation do you advise me to do to work as a Spiritual healer or in the Spiritual field? Magnetism? A Spiritual healing course?

A.Well, you should try things and decide for yourself, but magnetism is a good one. Reiki used to be dark, but it´s cleansed now. Qi gong was always light...


Q.I thought so, in England 80% have been taking the Covid jab. It´s ominous. Most of the population believes the government and goes with it. So do you think it will be possible to remove the poison from their bodies? Most of these people don't eat healthily either. 

How come they get a new light soul and what happens to their old soul? Where does the old soul go to? How can a new soul take their bodies and we don't notice any changes in them?

A. Before April 2021 the souls of the people who sold them by taking the Mark of the Beast became part of the covid entity and were kept on Mars. In April 2021 they were released and we helped them break their deals. This was allowed to happen because never before had we been able to go this far in the Armageddon, speaking about past lives. The new souls are parallels of the old ones, so they´re not much different. However the people who know the truth can tell the difference in themselves.


Q.How do you recognise the wrong message passed to you? If it is not your guide but someone of very bad intentions... And how did you establish they were lying to you? 

A. I don't recognize the wrong info until something happens to prove it wrong. In most cases the truth was revealed in the Armageddon. In other cases it was thanks to a combination of research and new knowledge about deals.


Q.You said that meditatiing is not safe during the karmic cleansing, but what about saying  mantras? I used to practice Nichiren Buddhism. I stopped practicing with members and I do not chant much now.....We do repeat the mantra Nam myo ho renge kyo......Is that good? Or is that part of a deal?

A.Mantras are dark, that was another deal. Buddhims is dark too, as it´s based on the teaching and rituals of Buddha´s clone.


Q.I see, so the old soul is still around, It´s not totally disappeared, which is a good thing. Other vaccines are not safe either, like children´s vaccines. There is a large increase in autism, and they were normal children until they got their jabs between 2 and 3 years old... Life has changed for some of them and parents are not aware that it could be the jab.

A.Yes, plus all vaccines were linked to the Mark of the Beast. The link was broken in the Armageddon. Vaccines in general aren't safe, but this one downright alters people's DNA.


Q. I see at least the most important is that you find out the truth at the end. So I guess it isn't that easy when we ask questions about ourselves. I have a pendulum to ask questions, but I also think that it can be tricked by darkness, we also need to listen to our instinct.

A.Do avoid using the pendulum, guides don't like using it, dark entities do.. Add it as a deal.


Q.So all religions, including Buddhism and Hinduism with mantras and the om are dark? Then most of the population has followed wrong practices for millennia. Then there are heaps of people with deals they´re not aware of, so many people do the V sign, etc....Wishing for this or that all the time...

A. Yes, all religions are more or less dark. They contain dark or false info and few truths.

And yes, everybody makes deals constantly, people just don't know.


Q.So if we can't do meditation how can we connect with ourselves? By closing our eyes, being conscious of ourselves, with relaxation, breathing techniques...?

What about the shaman, the monk meditating to find enlightenment etc...? Are their practice dark?

A.Meditation is not safe for people who don't know how to do it and take no precautions. If you ask for protection, for a guide from the divine Light and double check afterwards, it is safe. It's also best to have done the karmic cleansing before you start meditating, you are more protected.

It's fine to relax and take a few deep breaths, but even that has been used in dark ways. Then you shouldn´t empty your mind while meditating, it opens you up for infestations.

Shamanic work is also almost always dark, as shamans dont ask for protection or guides from the divine Light.

Many monks fall under the same category, unfortunately....


Q.I have to say I felt good when I was repeating the Buddhist mantra, it helped me remove my anxiety, my panic attacks, my negativity.....It may be part of a deal but it helped me ...

A. Yes, dark techniques do help many times, that's the trap....


Q.So in my understanding everything we think of needs to be thought carefully, we shouldn’t make any wishes, the only correct practice is always asking the Light for help/guidance. 

A.That´s right, asking God for guidance, listening to our instinct, learning to recognize signs, researching and judging by results is a safe way to find out the truth.


Q.Yes, I understand how emptying your mind must have consequences, it is like cannabis, many people use it to relax their minds, but they do not realise how it can really damage the brain and change people´s behaviour when they use it. It might be a natural substance but it doesn't mean it is meant to be used that way. It can be used to make clothes or create other items for ecological purposes, or CBD oil which can be used to ease pain, inflammation etc…

A.Most hallucinogenics are dark plants and whatever one smokes results in a dark act, as smoking has been used to invoke spirits and create darkness. But their therapeutic use is not dark. 


Q.I can see that I have many reds and lots of darkness around me.... But I am so grateful not to be that influenced by it, it seems that I am a strong soul as I feel light and love and I want to aim more toward this direction....How come? 

A.It‘s a combination of things. Some people are born open, i.e. sensitive to darkness, at a spiritual, mental or emotional level. Some are born closed, so they´re not affected so much by it. Then it depends how many deals one has, or how serious they are. It also depends how you grew up, whether you accepted the world as it was or saw the wrong things and refused to contribute to creating them.


Q.So the psychic I consulted was correct that I was in contact with ET´s in Atlantis and I was implanted? But are the implants innactive now? 

As I saw that you wrote implants deactivated.

A.Yes, Atlantis. All of us have had parallels in Atlantis and most of those lives were dark, as Atlantis itself was dark. You are a light parallel of that soul, so it´s normal to seek the Light and all noble qualities and values. All past life implants were deactivated and all dark ET‘s were taken to the Light in May 2021 when the first part of the Armageddon ended. But they can still affect people and cause illnesses, so they must come off. After May 2021 many dark ET´s have been switched or have regenerated though, as a lot of what is broken in the Armageddon is regenerated.


Q.I see, so do you think the ongoing skin issues and circulation problems that I have can be caused by the Implants?

A.The implants surely play a role in bad circulation, but you may need to detox. Toxins can cause diverse issues.


Q.What about skin issues like eczema or seborrheic dermatitis? What other illnesses can implants cause? So by the implants coming off do the illnesses go away? 

A.Implants also cause allergies and just about any disease, depending on the person, their karma, the type of ET's, etc. Implants from different ET species aren´t always compatible and can cause rare illnesses. The soul retrieval helps, but for physical conditions one needs to do acupuncture or some other light energy  therapy. It depends on the symptoms though, how serious they are and the person, there´s not one cut-and-clear answer.


Q.I have a friend who I know makes many deals by wishing this and that, although she always includes God when she is wishing. I can't talk to her about this though as she is not sure about incarnation. So this makes it hard to guide her away from deals. If I find a way I will do it.

A.Even if you include God in your wishes it's easy to make a deal...


Q.So can't we hope for someone to be protected with the support of the Light? It will still be a deal?....Then I don't have a clue how I can phrase things....As we always wish for ourselves or someone else....It isn't  easy. What can we say?

A.It depends on how desperately or loosely someone asks for things. If we are detached from this world it won't be a deal. We can ask to fulfill our soul mission.


Q.OK, but for example when we have a conversation with someone knowing that the person is not well, we have the tendency to say „wish you well“ or „wish your situation will improve“... Regarding a relationship we might say “I hope you will find someone“. Or for ourselves… I am not looking for someone, the Light will bring me the right person into my life.....Or I ask God to direct me to the right person.

It‘s just difficult to phrase  things.

A.That sounds like a detached way to wish for things, one isn´t making deals like that.


Q.Oh I see, I am glad you said that.  So how do you make a deal then? Can you give me some example? Then I‘ll know when I‘m making one.  I still don't know what making a deal is. A bit earlier for example, I was saying to someone that I wished my son would not take the vaccine and I rectified myself by saying I really hoped that he would not take it.....So I thought to myself....gosh again, I have made a deal as I used the word wish.

A.It´s difficult to explain, because the one making the deal is the soul. So it´s not words, it´s the soul power and the emotions (negative emotions) one puts into a wish... So there´s no recipe.... One could utter a curse but it would still not be a deal, if they don´t mean it...


Q.Oh I see, so if the soul always keeps a positive attitude or has positive emotions, it‘s not making a deal... So we can say just about anything this way, with good intentions, love, care, respect :). 

A.That and in alignment with God, that anything wished for doesn´t go against the divine order.


Q.In all my incarnations it seems I got quite a bit of lost souls and red parallels. Why is that? Is it because I made a lot of deals and it is due to my karmic past with the ET? Is that because I was working with them?

A.Yes, but everybody has more or less similar things, it's because of the deals our parallels made.


Q.What do you mean by balanced karma? 

A.Karma is balanced through our sacrifices and by helping others. Sacrifices are all sorts of negative things happening to us, like accidents, illnesses, losses. I talk about it in my article about red parallels https://koalanispiritualwarfare.blogspot.com/2020/07/red-parallel-lives.html


Q.And I also noticed that you said that I am in the 8th El generation. What does that mean?

A.There are 12 generations of Els, the first one being Zeus, the second one the 12 Olympians, the third one their children and the fourth one the Scandinavian gods. The other generations are mostly the descendants of Olympian gods.


Q.Is it normal to have so many implants? 

A.Yes, it's normal for people who have deals with ET's from this life, through dark

alternative practices. You need to take them off with the implant removal ritual and at the same time break those deals. Since you have 3 series of implants they come from 3 deals. 


Q.What is your conclusion about my karmic check-up?

A.It's typical for an El, we are the ones with the heaviest karmic loads. Most Els have either witchcraft or ET stuff.


Q.Is the higher the level an El is at, the lighter they are? 

A.No, the higher the level or the generaton the more responsibilities one has, but alos more soul power.


Q.Oh I see, do you thing that is why I have this need in me to help people? I feel that it me and I would like to help on a bigger scale. 

A.It's inherent to Els to want to help others, so yeah. You could become a good therapist of some sort.





No comments: