Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Metaphysical Questions and Answers 12



Subjects: The Armageddon, fatigue, dark tendencies in the world, graphene, 2012, change of soul, how the dark elite operates, life´s purpose, dark genes, sterilization, reds, attacks on God, dark guides, climate change, the Masonic Millennium, switching people with clones, animal´s soul mission, past life influence and karma, artists and devil pacts, deal breaking, the consequences of major deals.

Q.How did you get to the Armageddon? 

A.I knew there was an Armageddon coming up, because of what people said about 2012, what a Greek researcher wrote, etc, so I asked my guide questions about it. Then when I got a client with astral sight he confirmed there would be an astral Armageddon and he became my coworker.The elite wants of course a physical Armageddon in order to destroy everything and restart in their never-ending cycle of construction and destruction.


Q.I feel cold and tired all the time. Normally people who don't sleep long are fine when they wake up, but my case is different. 

A.The reason could be the deals you have with food. Try breaking them. 


Q.Oh I see, I´ll break them, but could I get attacked again afterwards?

A.Sleeping disorders are connected to implants and ET's. It should get fixed after the soul retrieval, as that's when the cell programming is broken. On the other hand, waking up tired is a sign of adrenal fatigue. I also wake up tired or exhausted, even when I get enough sleep. Other reasons are chronic fatigue, poisoning and energy extraction.

No, they can't attack you once you break the deals, but there will be entities around until you do the final 12 rituals, and they can attack you.


Q.I didn´t realize our world was so dark. I knew about the government, the multinationals, big pharma, the elite, Freemasons, their secret meetings and control. But now I can see evil is pervasive. I wonder what the purpose is. We die and lose our soul anyway..... You struggled all your life, you suffered so much, you overcame yourself and you are still badly targeted. Doing our best is still not enough, we have been corrupted by darkness. Most of the population will die not knowing that they made deals with ET´s or reds and they will end up losing their souls and will be controlled by darks in their next lives, in spite of having been good in their present life. What is the point? Darkness still gets away with it, it is hard to live on this planet.


A.This is why the astral Armageddon is being waged, it will resolve all this and humanity will be freed from darkness once and for all. We are the fifth and lowest generation, the Iron Generation, that´s why we are so weak. During the upcoming Light Millennium we will slwoly but steadily rise back up to being the Golden Generation. 

As for losing one´s soul after making major deals with ET´s or reds, it´s a learning process. The experience from each life goes to the central soul and all parallels and eventually they learn not to repeat the same mistakes.


Q.When I see young people play violent games with blood, watch horror movies, etc, one would think they don't know what they are doing. My son is into those things, like many young adults or teenagers. Where is the new generation going? It is worrisome!

A.People are under mental control and they don´t question things, they just follow the masses…


Q.What is graphene? How do we cleanse the food from it?

A.It's the physical manifestation of darkness, a poison. It's being cleansed in the Armageddon. But it´s good to do detoxes and take antioxidants.


Q.It´s not easy to make such deep changes in our lives. We have to be very strict about our choices and stick to them. Why was 2012 so important for darks? How come the elite managed to get such a high percentage of darkness that year, 99,99%? 

A.The take-over that ocurred in 2019 was planned for then, but the pre-Armageddon work prevented it, it bought us a few years.


Q.You said that most people lost their souls in 2019-2020. I´d like you to check whether my soul is lost, or if not, if I could get it back. How could I get a new soul and not know it, I did not feel a change of soul. So it doesn't matter if I don't keep my own soul?  

A.Very few people feel the change of soul... Spiritually sensitive people can sense it. If you are one of those people, you can't get it back, that's the rule, but it doesn't matter, you got a parallel soul from the Light instead. A parallel soul is more or less the same thing.


Q.How are elite members able to pinpoint who works against them so as to attack them and do rituals against them? Can they perceive human activity on the astralplane and locate them that easily?

A.Freemasons have the technology that picks up people's frequencies and gets their every thought every second of the day and night, so it´s easy for them to prevent people´s plans from happening, do rituals, time travel, etc. 


Q.Oh, OK, that is what they do and we suffer. What is our purpose on earth?

A.The purpose with life here is to mitigate the damage done by our dark parallels so that our central soul and higher self don't get totally absorbed by darkness, and ultimately the Light and God themselves. And this mitigation is mostly done through suffering, unfortunately. There are other ways, like breaking deals, looking for the truth, helping others, etc, but when we do those things we are targeted by the elite and under attack.


Q.OK, but we do not experience suffering on other planets, just on earth, right?

A.There is suffering on all dark or semi-dark  planets, since there are slaves there.


Q.My son unfortunately got the jab, he didn't want to listen to me, he believes the media. He is 23.

A.We recently found out that people whoreadily believe in dark propaganda have more dark genes than those who don't. 


Q.Ok but it is most of the population, which is worrying…

A.Yes, since so many have taken the shot…

    

Q.So if I had taken the vaccine it would not have made much difference for me if I am a lost soul,. Anyway I think with the implants I lost touch with my spiritual sensitivity,  

A.You're not a lost soul. As I said, all lost souls were taken to the Light, as well as all ETs, and new light souls were placed into people's bodies. 

   

Q.Ok, so there aren't any more lost souls on earth right now?

A.All lost souls were taken to the Light in May 2021, but there are new ones or copies of the old ones. Nevertheless, all of them will go to the Light at the end of the Armageddon.


Q.What happened to your cats and you lost them?.

A.It was during the masonic millennium, in 2019. They turned red and were under heavy attack. Then they were turning into clones and my coworker and I had to figure out how to stop it, as everyone was turning, humans too... Their genes were changing into red and clone genes.. So having my cats at home wasn´t safe for me and neither was it for them, as they were having accidents and risked dying. So I had to let them go.


Q.Is that possible that they turned into clones? It seems so unreal, like in the movies.

A.Yes, the first cat that changed was the most far gone, 80%... It's done with gene technology. The previous day a client of mine had slept in my place and she had been replaced the day before by a clone, so she dropped clone eggs everywhere. That's how my cats started turning...


Q.Why shouldn´t pets be sterilised? I did it for my rabbit, as he was very aggressive, he was biting and humping my leg on my bed.... He was really suffering from not having a female, so that is why we did it, otherwise I would have never thought of doing it.

A.I guess it´s a deal because one tampers with their natural bodies... 


 Q.Did you say that my parents were red in an other life or in this present one? They enjoyed the Beatles and hippies in the 60's with their slogan peace and love, but they were often toxic, especially verbally. It wasn´t easy for me. I felt my mum didn´t like me, although she seemed to love me. She had an other side which could be very hurtful. My dad loved other children, but not his own. Now he still says that my brother and I abandoned them. 

A.In this one of course. You are describing reds here. Mine did think they loved me, but reds can't really love... They can't connect with the Light, so their so-called love is just mental, they don´t feel it...


Q. I just don't understand how God can be tortured and killed. He is the Light, energy…

A.Darks gained the right through the angels' and people's deals. The angels protected God, but once they were tricked they left Him. He was left without protection. Energy can be sucked or inverted. But God created Himself again and again.


Q.They are so evil to do those things, I would have never imagined that the Light could be defeated. God is at the top of everything.

A.According to religion God is all-mighty, however the one described there is not God, but a demon, like Yahwe or the Father. Religion gives a false image of God. But God can always recreate Himself. Actually the elite went so far as to have God blow up the minute He recreated Himself. Luckily that system was broken on time.


Q.Yes, religion destroyed the beautiful image of God, the light that each one of us has inside. But really, I didn't know it was possible to blow up God. So how did you find out? From your guide? 

A.Yes, it was the final thing of many ways the elite had to torture, burn, boil, etc, God.


 Q.You mentioned a client whose guide was a demon. How did you find out that her guide was a demon? 

A.The spirit had led her to a bunch of dark alternative therapies, she said  it has guided her since she was a child and when we started the cleansing she didn't think she needed to make a list of deals or break them, take off her implants, etc. She didn't even want to know her past lives. She said she is led by prayer and fasts instead. So the demon is leading her astray and rendering her cleansing ineffective.


Q.I can see that we don't really have seasons anymore, the summer this year hasn't been so warm and in England I noticed that it is very windy all the time, in France where I was it was the same thing, very windy. I am aware that the elite can change the weather when it wants. The chemtrails are part of it..... What is the purpose? 

A.Υeah, it’s done with special technology. Here too it was very windy, but very hot and for a long time. So was it in the Nordic Countries. The goal is to make our atmosphere like the ET´s or Nephs who want to invade us like it or need it. And of course there´s no climate change, it´s all done artificially in order to get us to support the elite´s antimeasures. 


Q.You mentioned that some of your clients were killed and switched with clones. Can this still happen?

A.No. That was when the coronavirus was rolled out. The Antichrist was here and the Masonic Millennium had started. Freemasons had the right to kill people and replace them with clones. So they did that to several clients of mine who had deals with them.


Q.So it´s that easy for them to kill people, gosh, that is sad, what kind of deals did your clients have and they got killed like that? 

A.One had Freemason parents and wouldn‘t stand up to them, like quit eating the meat that his parents insisted in giving him, another one had an alter personality who had been made into a Freemason, a third one had an alter who did witchcraft, another spoke to a supposed guide who was the Antichrist, another worked in a masonic company, etc…


Q.OK, that is sad though.... So why were they killed if they became Freemasons themselves? They were part of them, weren´t they?

A.They weren‘t conscious Freemasons, so when they were replaced with clones their will became weaker and they were more controllable. Some people were killed many times and each clone was more controllable than the previous one. A few of them became conscious Freemasons while others made a deal and stopped the cleansing. Few made it.


Q.It seems that some people might be challenged with their demons after doing the cleansing. And maybe because of that they give up. They might also not really believe in the cleansing process to start with, like the previous one you mentioned, who thought praying and fasting was enough. 

I have a friend who doesn't believe either. She even said to me that her guide told her it was fine to take the covid vaccines..... So her guide can´t  be working for the Light. 

A.Surely not! This happens especially when people have such long time and serious deals like being guided consciously by a demon. They won‘t break them and they might believe in the cleansing, but in their own way. 


Q.I don´t think it´s fair that people die because of deals like that. So when it happens what do doctors put down on their death certificate? Natural death without knowing what lies behind? Or is there an investigation?

A.The people who get killed and switched with clones are taken to underground facilities, no-one knows they died. https://koalanispiritualwarfare.blogspot.com/2021/01/human-clones.html

It´s not fair, but this world belongs to darks, we have to abide by their rules.


Q.Do animals have a soul mission? Like what?

A.The same one as humans, to balance their karma through helping others, making sacrifices, loving, etc. https://koalanispiritualwarfare.blogspot.com/2021/06/pets-and-reincarnation.html

Q.Can people always break their deals, no matter how serious these are?

A.If they try and want to break them they will. But most people won‘t make the effort.


Q.You said that my father was a Freemason in his past life and my mother was his wife back then too. Now they were born red and they are repeating the same type of behavior.

So it has carried over from their past life. Do you think that they will change? 

A.Hardly. People seldom change.


Q.Will they learn from what they have done? Now my dad is looking after my mother since she had the stroke. She used to do everything for him, but now he does everything for her, it is really hard for him but he tries. He could send my mom for a week or 2 to a special care home, but he doesn't. Do you think that my mother´s stroke happened to serve as a growth opportunity?

A.No, more like a demonic attack that serves for karma balancing. It is of course also an opportunity to grow spiritually.


Q.I was thinking about bands like Dépêche mode, INXS, Black Sabbaths, The Cure, Noire Désir, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam, U2, Bob Geldof, Boy George, Indochine, etc............All Punkish Rock music is dark and some singers from those groups die young, like Curt Cobain in Nirvana and Michael Hutchence from Inxs, as well as the dramatic story with Bertrand Cantat from Noire Desir with a French actress.....

I guess they all had pacts with demons, as lots of them dress up in dark clothes and have a punk hair style.....I liked a few of them when I was younger, but when I think about it now, they didn´t just have a different style, they were dark.

A.Yeah, they would most probably still be alive if they had no major deal. However demons don´t kill those who do a good job for them. I don't know most of the names you mentioned but just judging by their names they sound dark. That dressing style is a clue of course.

I know that many country stars died prematurely. And that's because of their deals for success.


Q.OK, so it´s not just famous people, we would all die at an old age if we didn´t make major deals, is this correct? 

A.Many of us would, but other reasons are dangerous parallels.


Q.OK thanks, so what about new born babies? Some die before they are born or don't live long.... .Is that because they decide at the last minute not to come to earth or is it again connected to a deal that hasn't been broken?

A.No, they have dangerous parallels to block, those are sacrifices. Demons kill them. And they have major deals too.





No comments: