Friday, February 5, 2021

Immortal Witches and Sorcerers

 


I’ve already talked about a couple of cases of immortal people I’ve come across in my article about red parallels, but here I will go deeper into the subject. The bad news is that the names, dates and other details were in a booklet of mine that got stolen from my desk by ET’s and transferred to a parallel universe, so it’s lost. I will include some data I remember, but most of it I don´t. In some cases I was able to find the info in my e-mails to my old clients, in other cases I wasn´t.

Helen, 52, was my first case, the one you have already read about. I will repeat the info here though, for everybody else who has missed my old article. Helen’s parallel was born in 1637. She made a deal with a Nephilim through a grimoire ritual in order to be immortal and stay young forever and since then she systematically stole souls to achieve that. All those years she had been stealing human and animal souls, entire souls or soul fragments, and she still looked 37 when Helen started praying. The witch, Madeleine, started as a midwife in Denmark. She either made the babies she delivered to be stillborn, or caused miscarriages to their mothers, or made them sick and then made them die when they were growing up. She did all that consciously. The life force of all those souls allowed her to stay young. Helen had a light parallel life at the time Madeleine was in Denmark, and the witch was her midwife. After birth, Helen got depressed and one day she killed her twin children. She ended up in a mental health institution for the rest of her life. Madeleine had done black magic to her to cause her that mental illness and took the souls of her children. Helen paid part of Madeleine’s karma through this mental illness. At her present incarnation, she suffered from a neurological disease that gave her seizures and she had to live in a special home where she got help with eating, washing herself, etc. Her situation improved when we took an entity off her from the life in Denmark and led her and her children’s souls from that life to the Light. But the real change came when I discovered the witch, who was living in the US, with another identity and was working as a gynecologist. She performed abortions and stole the souls of the fetuses. Her Nephilim has gotten in total 5441 human souls. She also cast spells and killed over 10 000 animals, taking their souls. Ever since Helen started praying to stop Madeleine’s dark activity she could no longer steal any souls. The speed at which Madeleine aged started to accelerate exponentially. She felt it right away and became alarmed. She cast more spells, but nothing worked. She had to take a sabbatical from her job and started traveling around so that people wouldn’t recognize her. Later on she had to quit her job altogether. In just 8 months she was an old lady and she moved back to her home country. We were hoping that once old she wouldn’t want to live anymore, but she was afraid to go to hell and wouldn’t let go. Helen did a meditation where she contacted her and told her she wouldn’t go to hell because she had paid the price for her. She told her to let go, but Madeleine was too afraid and wouldn´t. By that time she looked 200 years old and the aging speed was 200%. Her nephilim kept the stolen souls under his service. They acted like demons, stealing energy from humans. He gave some of that energy to Madeleine, just enough to keep her alive. Helen got a new guide and together with him she had a fight with the nephilim during her sleep. The guide went on weakening it, Madeleine fell in soul level, while Helen´s level rose. Finally, the witch fell into a coma and Helen felt good for the first time, since she no longer felt Madeleine´s despair. Eventually the nephilim was weakened 95% and an El warrior sent it to the Light with her sword. All enslaved souls were set free and without that energy the witch died and went to the Light. The ironic part is that her soul mission was to have children and grandchildren and be happy with her family. Of course she did none of that, since she had to periodically change countries and identities. Helen has two other light parallels who shared the burden of Madeleine´s karma. Her seizures were caused by the Nephilim´s attacks, as a sacrifice. The romantic part of the story is that the nephilim was Madeleine’s twin soul, who in a sick way kept her company all those lonely years. Now they are still together, but with God.


After this case I got 7 other similar cases with parallel immortal witches who also aged at a high speed thanks to the parallels’ prayer. 


The next case was that of my Norwegian language student’s 5 year old daughter. My student asked me to check her daughter, as she was afraid that her step mother abused her physically. I did, the step mother proved to be red, so I recommended a karmic cleansing, to block her. The karmic cleansing started, I checked her red parallels and one of them turned out to be an immortal witch. Her name was Gabriella, but people called her Gaby for short. She was born in Germany, in 1661. She found a grimoire, cast the immortality spell and the Nephilim that came granted it to her. She started working as a witch and stole the souls of the fetuses her female clients carried, whenever pregnant, but also soul fragments of other humans and animals. She worked pretty much the same way as the previous witch we saw. In modern times she became a gynecologist and performed abortions, making it easier to steal many fetus souls. The age she did the spell was 40, so she still looked like 40. She had stolen less souls than Helen’s parallel witch (15,000). Her Nephilim kept those souls in Agartha, but sent them on dark missions. Her soul level was -8. My student said the prayer daily for many months, and the witch got blocked, not being able to steal any more souls. She knew at once, cast more spells, but to no avail. She started aging and within a year she looked over 100 years old. From then on, my guide told me my student had to ask to fight the witch either awake or asleep, until the nephilim got weakened enough so as to get killed. After a few months, I broke the witch’s deal astrally. That was easy, since Gaby was too old to be wanting to stick around. I killed the Nephilim, led the witch to the Light and released the imprisoned souls. Unfortunately my student never concluded the cleansing, as she turned out to have deep-seated prejudices about demons and sexual attraction. She dragged me into a conversation about that and I never heard from her ever since.


Another case, actually my first one, but I didn’t know at the time, was that of Jenny, 21. She was one of my first clients. She suffered from epilepsy and together with her and her mother we set up a nutrition plan and some more good advice, which helped her alleviate her symptoms. We also had a channeling session with my coworker. There, a life in England during the Inquisition was revealed. Jenny had an older sister. Her father found a husband for Jenny and expected her to marry him. Jenny refused. Instead her sister wanted him. She got jealous and made a deal to get rid of Jenny, hoping that her father would give him to her. Jenny got mentally attacked by her sister’s demon and people thought she was crazy. She ended up getting burnt as a witch. At the stake, she looked at her sister who was watching on top of the hill and asked that she never be able to take one single step without her. So her sister’s spirit had been attached to her ever since, making the attacks of the demons (the sister’s demon and the one from Jenny’s deal) worse. She felt a big relief and her symptoms were greatly reduced after that session. When I found out about red parallels, I asked my guide about all my old clients, I found out who had red parallels and contacted the ones I could, notifying them and giving them the prayer. Jenny was one of the few who reacted and gladly started saying the prayer. Her parallel witch was named Gayle. She was born in England in 1645, so she was another parallel to the life we just saw, which means that Jenny’s death penalty was a sacrifice to put a brake to the witch’s dark activity. At age 34 she cast a grimoire immortality spell, got a Nephilim and worked as a witch. She also stole the souls of her pregnant clients. After some time, she changed her name and moved to Ireland. In modern times she worked as a psychic. So she still looked as if she were 34, but thanks to the prayer she soon started aging. All this was hard for Jenny to grasp, because the Nephilim was attacking her mentally. That led gradually to her not believing me and stopping saying the prayer. My occasional e-mails gave her the motivation to go on saying it for almost a year. I then told her she had to fight the neph. But she didn’t believe me any more and never did. However, I had become spiritually stronger, so when the witch was biologically over 100 I broke her deal, was able to kill the neph, led her to the Light and set the enslaved souls free. I haven’t heard from Jenny since then. Having a soul retrieval afterwards would have helped her a lot, since some of her fragments had been stolen by Gayle, but when people lose faith they do so in the whole therapy.


My next case was that of my client Carmela’s son, 18. He hadn’t been able to walk since birth. When I heard that I knew there was something very wrong there. I checked, and the main culprit was a parallel immortal sorcerer. This time it was a man, Roland, born in Russia in 1574. Like the previous ones, he cast a grimoire spell for immortality at age 39 and still looked that age. He worked as a sorcerer and stole his clients’ soul fragments and caused them miscarriage at an early stage, so they never knew they were pregnant in the first place or they thought it was natural. After a while he moved to another city in Russia. The country being so big, he had many possibilities and didn’t need to change countries, like the Danish witch. Carmela said the prayer for her son for a year and the sorcerer aged biologically. Like the other ones, he tried more spells, but nothing worked. Carmela fought the neph in her sleep, together with her spirit guide and made him weak enough for me to be able to kill him. I broke Roland’s deal, led him to the Light and set the slaves free. Carmen’s son, after the soul retrieval, needed to have acupuncture done in order to start walking, but after paying half of the soul retrieval Carmela stopped contacting me. 


The next case, Anna, 58, never became a client due to lack of money. She had severe health issues, including cancer. She also looked older than her age. I checked her and sure enough, she had an immortal parallel witch who was stealing her youth. This witch was born in Italy in the 19th century, started out working as such, but later on became a gynecologist who stole babies’ souls while performing abortions. My communication with Anna was over the phone, so the rest of the info got lost when my booklet was stolen. Anna said the prayer for a year, the witch aged and I was able to take her to the Light. This time it was much more complicated than the previous ones, because the entity who was helping Anna wasn’t a nephilim, but an ET, whose planet belonged to darkness. We had to negotiate with the planet’s governor, offering him eternal divine energy, so that his planet would become light and wouldn’t need to steal souls any more. The endeavor was successful. After that the witch broke her deal, went to the Light and the captured souls did the same. Anna’s health didn’t really improve, since she also needed a karmic cleansing. I didn’t hear from her either after a while.


My next case was a Swedish language student, aged 22. One day she mentioned she got a gray hair. That was enough for me to figure out she had an immortal parallel witch. I checked with my guide, and she did. She started saying the prayer and began with the karmic cleansing. The witch lived in Colombia and was born in the 18th century. She visited a witch, became her apprentice and did the immortality spell she found in one of her teacher’s grimoires, making a deal with a neph. She then moved to another country in South America and also worked as a witch, causing her female clients miscarriages in order to get the babies’ souls. My student was clairvoyant and decided to become my coworker. Unfortunately that didn’t last long, as one week later she got accepted by a university in Sweden, when all previous attempts had failed for 2 years up until then. She was gone in no time. She even stopped answering my e-mails. My guide said it was a trap and a major deal. The one who made the university accept her were dark ET’s. By accepting, she made a deal with them, got implanted, brain-washed and mind-controled so as to forget about me and the cleansing. I never heard from her again, but the one thing she didn’t forget was the parallel witch, as my guide said she kept saying the prayer. After a year, the witch had aged and I was able to wrap it all up like in the other cases.


In the hypnosis session I had with this student of mine she saw that the teacher witch was also immortal and much older, since she was born in 1371. Her name was Carmen and she had moved to the Basque Country. She had allowed herself to age up to an old age, because she was tired of moving every 20 years. Nobody would pay attention to an old lady long enough so as to speculate or suspect something. Since my student was vanished, I had to say the prayer for the head witch. Her higher self was totally exhausted of all energy, she had no light parallels left. Thanks to the prayer, her higher self soon started sending light incarnations of hers to my terrace as snails, lizards, mosquitos, beetles, etc. They sacrificed themselves for my health, because the Armageddon had started and I got many physical attacks. After about 30 incarnations like that she generated enough energy to be born as a cat. And I met that cat! A store owner in my neighborhood got two kittens and I asked my guide about them. One of them was Carmen, my guide said. She was a beautiful ginger and white cat. She would sit at the store entrance when closed. It had a railing with a hole in it, so I could put extra food for her. She was also able to get out and back in, small as she was. The store owner didn’t treat her so well though. He didn’t stroke those cats or show them love in any way. He told me they had to toughen up. While saying that, he grabbed Carmen in a very rough way. She clearly wasn’t happy about it! My guide said he had a parallel in the Illuminati who sacrificed animals. He was clearly influencing him. I had to block his parallel with my prayer. I did try to make him say it himself, but he couldn’t read my letters (he was old) and he admitted he forgot to say it. I asked him whether I could have that cat and he said yes. I said I’d come with a cage and take her. My mistake was not going to pick it up while the store was open, but in the evening, when it was closed. The store closed after 2 pm, and I rarely woke up early enough so as to hit the street before that. I went there with my cat cage at 2 am, put Carmen in and headed home. A cab driver shouted at me. He was parked on the other side of the street and saw me take the cat. He said it belonged to the store and that I should put it back. There was no way he would have believed me that the owner was OK with it, so I just put her back in. After a few days, the store owner told me she had run away. The other kitten had run away even before Carmen. I never saw her, but my guide said she was fine, even after a year. She had moved to another neighborhood and had found a good place where people gave her food. I guess she couldn’t get adopted because of the terrible karma her parallel witch left her with. After this incarnation she will be able to become human. Anyway, after a year of praying I took care of the immortal witch the same way as the others who had a Nephilim.


My next case was a Finnish language student. She was a grandmother, but looked much older than she actually was. That alone made me suspect a parallel immortal witch, I checked and I was right. Here again our communication was oral, so all info is lost. I do remember that her parallel witch also had become a gynecologist who performed abortions and stole the fetuses´ souls to stay young. My student said the prayer long enough and the rest unfolded like in the previous cases.


She was also the last direct case I got. The Armageddon started and the higher standing immortal people were dealt with. First the Anunnaki kings were taken to the Light. They were incarnated ET´s who had lived on Earth for thousands and even hundreds of thousands of years. They achieved that through soul theft and by taking monoatomic gold. They also used genetic engineering and high technology machines for that purpose.


And last but not least, many Illuminati members were immortal. They also used monoatomic gold and soul theft, but also other energy sources, with the help of extraterrestrial machines. A great number were famous actors and singers, or even sportsmen who stole their fans´ soul fragments and souls, once dead. Many of them had orchestrated their own death and changed identities, since had they gone on as celebrities people would have become suspicious at their not aging. The source of their energy got blocked, the planet they were connected to was destroyed, they started aging and after a year they will be 100 years old in a biological sense and with another action they will die and go to the Light. Other immortal people were freemasons, artists and astronomers from antiquity and renaissance. The last batch of such people were incarnated bahomeh (actors and antichrists). They used Jesus’ blood to stay young forever, but it only worked till the astral Armageddon.


Then we found other ways used by the elite, such as the philosophical stone, adrenochrome (made from children tortured to death), etc. Unfortunately, no matter how many times we break these top methods, the elite regenerates them, like all its immortals.




No comments: