Sunday, February 28, 2021

Metaphysical Questions and Answers 5




Subjects: Shame, social programming, family karma, ego, Nephilim, new/old souls, dark karma, attacks by reds, omens and signs.

Q.I have a question about the sense of shame. When I meet friends I cannot look into their eyes, because I feel deeply ashamed of how much they have achieved and how much I haven't. I feel worthless. I feel like I must have achieved something. I know that ultimately this is just arrogance which is either about condemning others or self-condemnation, but I just cannot cope with these emotions despite several valuable techniques I have.

Do you have a tip, maybe a technique or an approach on how to deal with that?

A.This is usually caused by attacks and past life programming…You can add to your daily prayer to get rid of your feelings of shame. Soul retrieval will help greatly, as oftentimes lost fragments carry intense feelings that affect us. That said, it also comes from social programming, which dictates that we must achieve worldly things, like have a successful career, a beautiful house, a successful marriage or life relationship, friends, a loving family, etc. In fact, the only thing we should have in order to feel happy and fulfilled is to be on the light path and carry through our soul mission. So you shouldn’t feel ashamed for not having that. You should be proud about knowing the truth and working on your karma, when others don’t.


Q.Maybe I just took over feelings from other people?

A.That´s another possibility, since you´re psychically open. It will be helpful to build a shield around you, like the techniques I recommend in my article about psychic attack.


Q.When I think intensively about other people, I just start thinking their thoughts. Even "female" ones, like a mothers' grief over an unborn baby!

Or maybe it's just the sense of debt because my soul remembers that I owe to these people, that I owe to humanity and my personality interprets it as shame due to lack of success? I feel like I owe to literally everybody...

A.We all owe others from past and parallel lives. It’s usually due to many things, being psychically open, past life lost fragments and past life/social programming. But your demons increase the effect.


Q.What about family karma? Religions say that it is our duty to bear the karma of our lineage, our "dharma". Some modern healers say it is not always the case and the ancestors can gladly put all ther sh** on you, if you show yourself too helping. What do you think about it?

A.That’s not true, each person has their own karma. Unless of course there’s a family curse or if some of our ancestors actually were us in our past lives.


Q.What do you think about human ego/our personality? Quite frankly, my thoughts are just thoughts of people I grew up with, nothing more. I am a bit my uncle, my dad, my mom, and other role models. There is nothing unique or original about my personality except that it is a unique compilation of social roles and mental constructs from people I used to interact with or still do. Is this "construct" that you call the "self", like the selves which get lost and must be brought to the light? But they cannot be the real souls, right?

A.No, lost selves are our souls that didn’t make it to the Light. The self or ego is our personality, all the things you mentioned that shaped us while incarnated. But we don´t have to adopt our family´s or society´s opinions or values. I always had my own thoughts and would go against social norms or agree with a minority and within that minority with another minority, and so on and so forth, thereby not belonging anywhere. That’s what our guides actually want us to do. They want us to detach ourselves from social norms and rules and develop our own sense of what is right and wrong, by tuning into our soul and spirit guide, thereby discovering the truth.


Q.How is it that nephs don't show up physically? As far as I know I've only seen them astrally or inside human bodies but not in neph bodies. I guess they don't show their real face and they can shapeshift.

A.When the Olympians and later on Alexander the Great sent them back to Agartha God told them to let 10% of them out on Earth, but they had to be hidden, far from human communities. Most of them were killed by the Romans and other soldiers. Darks wanted humans to forget ancient history that involved monsters and dragons and relegate them to legend or fantasy. If nothing supernatural existed, neither did God. This way humanity would become atheist and darkness would have its final victory.


Q.There is one question about El gods that came up the other day when I was talking about this subject with my friends. If the sexual union between angels and humans was dark and gave birth to nephilim how is it that Light semigods like Heracles, Perseus, etc were born? As far as I know the Greek semigods were the sons of a human and an El god.

A.Because God decided to send light souls into those bodies. Humanity had suffered so much at the mercy of the nephilim that it had gained the right to have a light superspecies on Earth to defend it.


Q.A psychic told me a year ago that this was my fifth incarnation on Earth. (This is also somehow “proven” by astrology.) Therefore I feel like a teenager, having an insatiable drive for new experiences and I constantly change my mind, tending to evade responsibility. Does this make any sense? I mean my own incarnation and not that of my red parallel lives.

A.Most people have relatively few lives, as we tend to lose our soul to darkness after only a couple of lives... I i.e. only had one life as a human before this one, but I did have one as a flower and one as a cat before becoming a human. So these traits of yours don’t depend on having had few past lives, especially as our light and red parallels’ past lives become ours too.. Their experiences merge with ours at a soul level. The bottom line is that although we are new souls, we’re actually old ones. Disliking responsibility is normal, especially if one has a very high mission. Moreover, every soul has its own innate traits.


Q.I was a sorcerer and had dozens of dark lives. You also wrote that I face several issues because my red parallels did this or that bad thing and I share karma with them because we have a common oversoul/higher self who created us.

But if I were karma-free they could not throw their karma at me, am I right? I mean, I do have my personal karmic debts which I need to pay back and this is why these red parallels are attached to me and that is why we share common karma, am I right?

A.The answer is no, we come here even if our own karma is clean. We come to counteract the damage our parallels have done or are doing, but we usually fail because we don't know the truth and the countless traps that darks set out for us. By paying their karma we also help their victims, who get a break from demonic attacks. The current karma system is dark, designed by darks. According to God’s karma laws each soul reaps what they sow, not their parallels. But under dark karma rule, reds get away with paying any karma, if they’re high enough on the dark scale.


Q.For instance, I asked you why I have obsessive-compulsive thoughts and you told me that this is because a red parallel of mine tortured people mentally in the Montauk project in the first half of the 20th century. But what is my own responsibility? What did I – and not the red parallel of mine – do?

A.None and nothing, your current soul is balancing his karma by having his demon punish you for his deal rather than him. He’s too high to be paying any consequences…


Q.You seem not to make difference between the person and his/her red parallel lives. But isn’t personal responsibility something different than the shared responsibility of a group of group of red parallels?

A.There is, but as I said, the karma that is valid here is dark, made by darks. This means that light parallels suffer so that red parallels won't use up more light energy that their higher self has. It would be unfair for the higher self to be depleted and absorbed by darkness just because they worked hard and generated a daughter soul who messed up like that.


Q.Some days, I wanted to meet my cousin who you said is my karmic red, and however, fully blocked now. When I was about to meet him I sensed dark energy overflowing me and my environment and how the colors of the environment I perceived became grayish. I also felt like this energy was around my head and it imposed its will on me. I was in the train and I decided not to get out at a certain station because I felt that this was not my will but it was projected into my mind by this energy (demon?). Immediately, after this decision I felt aggression in the environment (only on the energetic level). The darkness around me became very mad because I resisted its “order”. I felt like I entered another “line of life”. By this I mean an intense feeling of change (whether good or bad) for a few days after which changes in the material world occur.

I also had an inner picture of my cousin looking like a red demon with red eyed hating me and being very mad. He stood in a place full of red flames.

Can you please explain this experience to me?

Is this dark energy/demons sent at me by my cousin?

Or is it just his (unconscious) hatred towards me?

Is my cousin a demon or is it just how reds (including me) look like and act? Having an angry soul, looking like red devils and sending dark energy at their victims, turning their lives into grayish colorless hell?

A.Yes, more or less. Reds have inverted DNA and are basically blocked from communicating with God, so we can call them incarnated demons, according to their level. Low level reds are dark souls and this is how they act whether they want it or not. They belong to higher demons, so yes, those demon guides fill them with dark energy that they unknowingly send to people. Hatred is dark energy. When you don’t act as you’re ordered they get back at you… But they don’t have the right to send another demon at you if you don’t make any deal, much less when you resist making one. Then they’ll torture you themselves.


Q.Shortly before that I witnessed a mother duck trying to escape a raven who was after its four baby ducklings. So the duck family ran into the subway. There they were almost cut in half by the train arriving at that moment. They all survived because they were very small. After that the ducks ran back to the street where the raven attacked them, stealing one of the ducklings and flying away.

I sense that I had to witness that for a reason but I cannot figure out why. I am not a father and I do not have kids. I have two siblings and not three. Maybe, I was warned that I would have an inevitable situation in which something of mine would die anyways no matter how hard I try to protect it… Or maybe, demons made me witness this situation to confuse me…

I feel that this experience is linked to my cousin, for sure.

Can you please explain this situation to me?

A.I would say that this is a sign, definitely not an omen about the future. The Light sends signs for us to decipher, find out the truth and make the right decisions. So the duckling sacrificed itself for its siblings, although they all tried to avoid that fate. They were given a second chance by escaping the subway wheels. And that’s when the duckling saw there was no way out and offered itself to the enemy. Of course it was its mission, to stop a dangerous parallel, help a human and also for a higher cause, as well as to reincarnate as a human. I think it was your cousin’s light parallel who sacrificed its life to save you from his attacks and make up for his attacks to you. I always get so emotional when animals die for us, it moves me to tears…


Q.As a red, I was living in Hell and then incarnated with a help of a demon after having made a deal with it… But where did I plan my current life including its positive aspects? In the books on reincarnation it is said that you always plan a future life in Heaven…

A.Reincarnation books don’t tell you about reds and demons, because that’s secret knowledge and spirit guides don’t have the right to reveal it to just anybody. Reds don’t plan their lives because they belong to their demons. Their demons decide things for them, unless they ask for something specific. They don’t always get it of course… That said, reds also get a guardian angel and have breaks that can help them cleanse themselves. Positive aspects in their lives can either be gifts from their demon, an opportunity from the Light, the result of a deal or it might mean that their demon is taking a rest.


Q. I looked through some of our mail exchanges, and read that I had removed the demon that was weakening me, and could eventually lead me to my death. That was in August last year. At the same time, a stalling deal I had made was broken.

But still, little has changed, nothing gets done.

A.Yes, but you haven't done all the rituals, not even the ones for the souls you sacrificed in your past lives.  Their demons are very powerful ... And they can mimic the same symptoms. Demons usually do so, to make us think nothing has changed and give up.


Q.Is it so that symptoms linger over time, even if one has removed the demon and the deal? Or have new ones come in? Have I made deals again?

A.You don't have to have made any more deals. After all, we all have hundreds and thousands of deals from past lives, the lives being tackled in the Armageddon, which created immortal red parallels whose level is infinite… Symptoms do tend to linger over time, but that’s because other demons we already had take over the previous ones’ tasks.


Q.Another thing I've also been thinking about. You told me I might have died last year, had it not been for the money I gave to God. I also had the feeling that one night I was almost dying / getting out of my body, so that was a strong confirmation.

A.Yes, we always get signs that confirm channeled material or that help us avoid damages.


Q.Now the question is, is the money sacrifice still valid, or has it been used up, (if you can say so)? So I wonder if I can still die because of my inertia, or if this is abolished for the future.

A.We always run the risk of dying, especially now in the Armageddon and if you do nothing about it, the odds get higher ...



No comments: